Friday, September 08, 2006

What Was I Thinking???

I had a great oppertunity to get a great phone today, and I totally blew it. I can be such a moron sometimes.

While browsing through Kuwait city I passed by a phone shop and say this really cool Nokia 9300, which is the only Nokia that I actally like. I asked the clerk if he was willing to trade it for my aging Motorola V3, he (surpisingly) said yes. I took a second look at my phone and said," No thanks."

Shit, I had the chance to get a Nokia, but I didn't. What was I thinking???

I'll pass by Muneera Complex (if i recall the name correctly) near Marina Mall and check out the phone shops there. They might even have a Nokia 9300i (with WiFi) to trade with my V3. I can't wait to get a new phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home