Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Steve's Final Moments

Videotape of the moment Steve Irwin was hit by a stingray's tail shows the Australian naturalist pulling the barb from his chest, his manager has said.

"The tail came up, and spiked him here [in the chest], and he pulled it out and the next minute, he's gone," Mr Irwin's manager, John Stainton, said.


Yeah... the poor guy spent his final breaths pulling out a poisonous bard that piereced his heart out of his chest.

Rest In Peace, Steve Irwin....

2 Comments:

At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Kelly Ripa said...

I was a huge fan of Steve Irwin. I personally felt a huge loss when I heard the news he'd been killed. I met him on my vacation to the australian zoo and Michael Hit It off great with Bindi, who was Steve's Daughter. Our Family has been close friends with their family ever since. We are slowly greiving.I lost a great friend as well as my kids lost a great role model. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. God Bless Steve Irwin & God Bless the Irwin Family.

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Kelly Ripa said...

I was a huge fan of Steve Irwin. I personally felt a huge loss when I heard the news he'd been killed. I met him on my vacation to the australian zoo and Michael Hit It off great with Bindi, who was Steve's Daughter. Our Family has been close friends with their family ever since. We are slowly greiving.I lost a great friend as well as my kids lost a great role model. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. God Bless Steve Irwin & God Bless the Irwin Family.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home