Friday, September 01, 2006

Sony Ericsson M600i


I was just at the Da'iyah (Di3iyah) Co-op and I checked out the Cellucom store. My phone is beginning to bailout on me and its about time I got me a brand new one. I saw the new Sony Ericsson M600i and thought it rocked when I actually held it and played around with it.

Here's what they have to say:

Slim touchscreen phone for style-conscious professionals.

The M600i has all you need to keep in touch with friends and colleagues in every way, every day. It gives you secure push email, internet and company intranet access. Surf the Web. Download music and video. Enjoy fast-moving games and your favourite music wherever you go. And when you’re browsing the Web with your M600i, you can still make and take calls. The M600i is a true 3G multitasking device.

Find out more HERE

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive been using se mobiles from day one. always liked them but this one over here looks like a fuckin calculator with big color screen!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home