Friday, September 08, 2006

Epiphone Slash Les Paul


The guitar on the right is the Epiphone version of the Gibson custom guitar made especially for Slash in his Slash's Snakepit days. Personally, I am a massive fan of Slash and I think this guitar is probably the best guitar ever made by Gibson/Epiphone. I am yearning to own one and since my birthday is coming up this November I can sort of beg people for one :P

Anyways, I'd love to own the limited edition Gibson version, which has an artistic snake set on the fretboard in place of the inlays. Unfortunately, that guitar costs more than my tuition. The Epiphone version, as seen on the right is much moe affordable, about 500 dollars on eBay. The only difference is the fretboard, it has regulat Les Paul trapezoid inlays instead of the magnificent snake finish. I can't find any photos of the snake fretboard, but when I do, I'll post it on the blog. Not only do guitarists love it, artists love it since so much work was put into the detail of the snake. You'll know what I mean when you see it.

For now, I gotta find me a way to get that Epiphone Slash Les Paul. Damn, the thing is just pure gorgeous. If only...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home