Sunday, September 03, 2006

AP Biology ... Yes Or No?

I have no idea why the fuck I decided to sign up for AP Biology last year. Here's the thing:-

A) I can go for AP Biology and try my best and possibly get a good enough grade for a scholarship to a college or university in Boston (home sweet home). Or I can totally screw it up and ruin my GPA and fuck up lots of chances of getting into plenty other schools.

B) I can get out of AP Biology and guarantee I won't fuck up my GPA because of it (A pre-requisite of a B in Algebra 2 is required... I really really really suck at Algebra 2 and barely passed last year). So then I have the chance to get into alot of colleges in more than one country for undergraduate courses, then go on to Boston for graduate courses.

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO!!! AND I ONLY HAVE TO THE END OF THIS WEEK!!!

Please...tell me what you think I should do...

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Will said...

You should choose what you think it's easier for you. The subject I mean. The easier subject to you.

 
At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have stated a persistent problem with all AP coursework. One solution you might consider is to look at the following new website:

http://struten.org

Take the AP Biology course online. You will get lots of testing but no grade. Take the AP Biology exam in May, 2007. If you score a 3, 4, or 5, you will get the AP credit and won't need a grade for the course. On the other hand, if you "fuck up," don't tell anybody you tried and you won't mess up your GPA

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home