Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Obesity Awareness

I know alot of people that are dangerously overweight. People don't realize how big of a deal it is to be overweight until they're going to the doctor's office every weekend. People think that going on a diet is easy and your body will be perfectly fine after all the weight is gone. I keep on telling them that there is much more to it than just that. They always ask me how I know all that. They think I'm just a smartass going on a rant. They don't know that not long ago I was exactly what they used to be, and to this day I'm not done with my change of lifestyle. I still got a while to go...

I wanna do something about it. I have to raise awareness about the dangers of obesity. Nobody deserves to go through the extreme psychological and physical harm I wen through. I have no idea what to do though. What can I possibly do?

Swim across the gulf?
Ride a bike across all the arab countries?
Walk around the entire country of Kuwait?

I have no idea, but somebody should do something about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home