Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Just a Little Contest :-)

I'm posting a still frame from a movie and you have to guess what movie it is. If you guess correctly, you win a little prize. The prize is getting one free post on my blog. The post can be about anything including as much text and information as you please. The reason I am doing this is because of the amount of people asking me for a chance to post "just one little thing"... I never bothered to find out what the "little thing" is :-)

Ok, here's the still frame:

All you have to do is give me the name of the movie in the comments section along with your preferred nickname. You will enter your email address when you do that in the comments section, dont worry,nobody can see the email you enter but me.

Anyways, then I will send you an email (so you know what my email adress is) and you will reply with the text and photos you want on the blog. Then, I'll just post it on your behalf.

If all goes well this time, the prize next time will be bigger and better...

GOOD LUCK

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Ron Jeremy's Vaseline from the forum that is the www.248am.com forum.

The person in the picture is Sean Connery and the movie is James Bond.

What's my prize? Hehehe.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger FUZZ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YOU WIN!!!!!
fuck man i thought nobody would respond, anyways the prize this time is real simple, u just send a pic and text and title u want me to post on my blog on your behalf.

next time i have a little "competition" the prize is gonna be something bigger and better,this was just a test run to seeif it wud work:P congratulations anyways man:P

streetcat33@hotmail.com - send away!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home