Sunday, August 06, 2006

Boston Red Sox Vs. New York Yankees



For those of you that don't know much about American sports, this is a MAJOR GAME. This is sort of like Brazil Vs. Italy or something. I mean, its a BIG game. The Red Sox and Yankees fued has been going on for well over 100 years, its a rivalry between some of the most loyal fans on earth. The game is going to be on the 21st of August, 2006. I am dying to find some tickets. there are no more available for sale officially, so I'm gonna have to buy some from the people on the street infront of Fenway Park just before the game. The bastards charge 5 times the original price of the tickets but its totally worth watching these two notorious teams duke it out on the field. I cant wait to see the game.

As some of you already know, I grew up in Brookline, Massachusetts. So you can all assume that I am a die hard Red Sox fan.

RED SOX RULE THE FIELD!
DEATH TO THE YANKEES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home