Saturday, August 05, 2006

Alcatraz


It was the day before my last day in San Francisco and I decided to visit Alcatraz Island. I spent about 3 months writing a report about the damn place during the school year. Anyways, it was a rather short ferry trip to the island. It was windy as hell and the spray from the sea was both refreshing and annoying. By the time I reached the island I was extremely eager to check out the old prison. Some of the most notorious prisoners of all time resided on that island at some point.



The place was very creepy and I wondered how the hell any human being could live in such conditions. It was prettyt hellish on the inside, but the nature on the outside was just gorgeous. Its a must see for absolutely anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home