Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Warm Welcome Home


I'm in Boston. I got here just an hour ago. The drive to the hotel was great. We drove along the Charles River, I got to see my city's skyline at night for the first time in a while. God I love this place. The thought of having to leave to go back to Kuwait is sickening me already. I finally feel at home. For those of you that don't know, I used to live here. I grew up here.

I'm renting a bike tomorrow and just riding around the city. I wanna pass by everything, from Quincy Market to the Aquarium to my old house to the Prudential Center to my old school in Cambridge, Kingsley Montessori. I just wanna pick up where I left off with my city.

4 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Stinni said...

What a gorgeous picture of Boston's skyline! It took my breath away just looking at it - I must be homesick. I grew up in Lexington and central Mass. Thanks for sharing! :)

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger FUZZ said...

welcome bostonian!
Yeah its a pretty picture isnt it?
I've been homesick too, its great to be back, even though its for a little while.
I grew up in Brookline, by the way.

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home