Monday, July 17, 2006

TWA 800


I'm in my hotel room in Boston. I'm watching CNN, there's a special on TWA 800, a flight that went down exactly 10 years ago as of July 17th, 2006. At first, it was believed that the 747 jet went down as a result of a terrorist attack. After that got ruled out, it was discovered that the plain got "decapitated". The body continued to fly, then plunged into the sea with the detached cockpit. I'm watching a special on the mystery right now. I'll update you all on what happened later.

Wow, this story is really attention grabbing. Bye for now...

Here's One Side Of The Story

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home