Monday, July 17, 2006

Raiding Daddy's Junky Music


Daddy's Junky Music is an absolutely mindblowing music instrument store on Mass Avenue, across from the Berklee College of Music. They have virtually every guitar model manufactured within the last 2o years. Tomorrow I'm planning on heading over there to buy a guitar, my third actually. It's been 2 days since I last played a guitar. For those of you that aren't musicians or musically minded, not playing an instrument your addicted to for a while can be very mentally challenging. I love playing and there's not way in hell I'm going 5 weeks with no guitar. I guess I'm not gona spend alot, probably a guitar priced at around $250. I'm going for a used Fender Stratocaster. Whenever I'm there I jam with Jake, a guy that works there. Damn it, I feel like playing. I'm in a bluesy mood...

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home