Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Porsche Boxster



I turn 16 this November, and I just happen to have an American Greencard and residence as well. Do you know what that means? DRIVER'S LISCENCE =o)
I know, in Kuwait its 18, blah blah... but then again was6as (insid connections) are the number one reason this country is [so corrupted and] easy to live in:P
As a birthday gift I'm gonna try asking dad for a Porsche Boxster (updates on how hard he laughs at me later:P).
I hated the old one but the new redesign is fucking gorgeous, not to mention very cozy. Though the main reason I loved it was because of the awesome performance you can get out of this inexpensive Porsche. The price at the dealership was about KD16, 500 for a new one with the options I'm interested in.
Damn, I need my liscence....NOW!

9 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its no big deal to be the resident of states and besides that you did literally nothing for your citizenship. It was your parents that wanted you to be born in the US.

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger FUZZ said...

ummm...ur point?

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My point is don't boost about your status because there was nothing you did about it .You had no say in where will you be born .Stay happy and get away from that angry attitude of yours.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger FUZZ said...

umm.... i still dont get ur point.

 
At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All i am saying is don't brage abt your nationality as if it will keep you alive for ever.

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the point is simple: stop being a show off!

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger FUZZ said...

show off? i'm not showing off:P the point of the post was the liscence, not the nationality. I'm just using the green card to my advantage.

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home