Monday, July 10, 2006

Photo! Damn! Why Didn't I Think Of That?!?!?!

I just walked from the office in Sharg Tower all the way to the main branch of the Gulf Bank. When I applied for my Freedom Account, the lady asked me for my Civil ID. So I handed it over, and guess what I forgot... MY CIVIL ID DOESNT HAVE A FUCKING PHOTO!!!

I have no idea how that happened, and I have know idea why. So I walked the whole way in the dust and wind for NOTHING. It takes 3 days to open an account and obtain my Visa Electrom ATM card. So I have to apply today to get it on Thursday. The banks close on Fridays, and I'm off to the states on Saturday! Dammit!

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Mark said...

urgh I hate Gulf Bank. They are such amatuers. Check out NBK, they are way better.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger FUZZ said...

NBK is waaaaay too overrated.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home