Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Norway Getaway


I was going through a whole bunch of houses with absolutely amazing locations on the net. This location was by far the best. It's a group of homes by the lake next to mountains higher than the clouds. I would kill to own one of those houses. I really wouldn't mind spending my whole summer in Norway just relaxing all day long. You can go fishing, hiking, boating, swimming, biking.... its just an endless list of possiblities. Best of all, its far far FAR away from annoying assholes and stressful work/school. Damn, how much is a place like that gonna set me back?

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Kieran said...

Wow, that does look really nice and tranquil. I don't know though - could get a little boring after a while. As an England fan still smarting from Christiano Ronaldo's exploits I say "Come on France!!!"

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home