Thursday, July 13, 2006

Looking Back & Forward

It's almost mid-summer. I've gotten so used to work in the past 5 weeks I actually started to enjoy it. I have become familiar with everybody at the office. So much has happened in the past 5 weeks. In about a day's time I will be en route to the USA (back home! yippie!). When I come back to Kuwait on the 25th of August, I'll have about a week of freedom before sinking into the pits of hell once more.

That school just haunts me. I hate it. Since the beginning of summer I've had dreams of burning it and laughing at it while the occupied building began smoldering and falling to the ground in chunks. Another disturbing dream included me slitting the throats of the people I hated most in that damn shithole. I remember enjoying the sight of them bleeding on the floor. It was really weird and brutal yet relaxing in a way.

I'm not going to focus on that crapheap for now. All I can think of now is going back to Boston. Last time I was there, it was New Year's. I remember spending New Year's jumping and screaming on the street of Boston with a million other people. There was confetti allover the place. It was snowing and the temperature was very close to below zero. I loved it.

Well, like I said, its mid summer. Might as well enjoy the other half..

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home