Monday, July 03, 2006

Globe Trekker


Traveling happens to be one of my passions. I can't begin to explain how much I love going to different countries. The culture shock is awesome. I've been alot of places (7amdillah :P) and I'd love to get my ass around a littlemore. Here are some places I'd love to chill out in:-
1. Japan
2. Cuba (hehe, i think it's obvious why:P)
3. Russia
4. Italy
5. Ukraine
6. Peru
7. El Salvador
8. Mexico
9. Canada
10. China
11. Portugal
12. Antarctica (yes, i really wana do it)
13. Panama
14. Wales
15. Brazil
That's just to name a few...

I have to get a big map and put pins on the locations I've been to and wanna go. I'll take a pic and post it later.
Fuck I really have to get out of the country. T-13 days to Las Vegas and counting....

3 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Cece DeSouza said...

*LOL* Why don't you share with us why you'd like to go to Cuba?

I've been to China and Taiwan last year. I loved it. That should be your next destination, dude!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger FUZZ said...

the cuba think is very well known but somethings are better off known and not told :P

besides that i am a HUGE car fanantic,and cuba is loaded is classics all over the streets

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger FUZZ said...

***some things

***is loaded, classics all over the streets


...silly me :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home