Friday, July 14, 2006

Countdown To Takeoff

This is my last post today. There are about 12 hours to go before take off. I've been on this route about a million times, so I'm pretty familiar with the protocol. Fuck, now I have to worry about fucking kids. I'm gonna have to buy some sleeping pills while waiting in Heathrow to drug the bastards.

I can't wait to go back home. I haven't been to Boston since New Year's, the only place that ever felt like home to me. Anyways, I have to go say goodbye to grandma before I leave. I might post while in the Pearl Lounge, though I bet you I'm gonna be in one hell of a shitty mood because of my damn siblings.

Over and out for now...

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home