Thursday, July 13, 2006

Columbine Game


Ok, here's the last Columbine post. The Columbine Massacre has become an RPG (Role Playing Game) video game for PCs. You can download it here. The graphics remind me of GameBoy Color. Also,this game is huge, about 23 MB. Chronologicaly and historically, its pretty accurate and in sync with the actual massacre of '99. Too bad Harris and Klebold committed suicide (photo in previous post), I would have loved to meet them. Would have been very very interesting I'm sure...

You can download the game Here.

4 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger palestinianphilosopher said...

dude, that is sick and wrong

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger FUZZ said...

boohoo, here's a fresh diaper.

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home