Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Boston Red Sox


On July 20th, I'm attending a Boston Red Sox game against the Texas Rangers (Boo rednecks!). I finally bought iLife from the Apple Store here in Boston, so I can finally upload my own photos again. Anyways, I'm looking forward to throwing beer at Rangers fans and screaming baseball chants from the bleachers. For those of you that don't know, the Boston Red Sox have the loudest and largest fan base on Earth. They're also the world's most expensive sports franchise, with a price tag of about 1.5 billion, yes BILLION, US dollars.

Baseball games are always loaded with hyped drunk fans who are extremely loyal to their teams. Now I get to toss beer at Texans with them :-)

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home