Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Why Ferrari? Why?!?!



The Ferrari F430 was the last smoking hot Ferrari to come out of Italy. Ever since, Ferrari car designs have just gotten uglier. The 612 Scaglietti was the first car of Ferrari's ugly streak. I kept my hopes up and was confident that Ferrari would release another lean mean revving machine soon. Nothing significant came along , just more ugly cars. When I saw the design for the Ferrari SUV, I lost ALL hope for Ferrari. The Italian Stallion is DEAD.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger flippa x said...

Are you serious? I can't believe this is Ferrari!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger FUZZ said...

This is the mot hideous bug looking ferrari to this day. The last of the great ferraris was the F430. The latest classic was the 575M Maranello. Ever since Ferrari adopted the bug look, I've despised the car.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home