Thursday, June 01, 2006

Virgin Megastore


I just got back from Virgin Megastore. I'm supposed to be studying for exams but all I've done for the past 2 weeks is study. Its gettting old. So I decided to get my ass out of the house and head to marina on a thursday morning, the only time its any good. I went to virgin megastore and notices they had the "The 99" coference there. The 99 is an arab created comic book, though it is published in english. I didnt pay much attention to that.

I noticed a few weeks ago that they isolated parts of the store for what seemed like a renovation. They extended their CD racks, good idea. One thing pisses me off though, they havent extended the metal/rock/alternative section. Mother fuckers.. doesnt matter, I just download them :P

~FUZZ~

5 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home