Friday, June 16, 2006

Oh... Crap...

I just realized that tomorrow is the 17th of June. That's right, report card day. Tomorrow I walk into the gates of hell on more time only to pick up a piece of paper which is used by parents all over the world as an excuse to slaughter their children. Ofcourse, I have spent the past few days devising an ingenious plan composed of countless incredibly difficult steps based of theories by the world's most famous scientists and philosophers to avoid this moment...

I'm just gonna oversleep and wait til September =-D

2 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger snipertrader said...

does ur plan involve DUFF-BOI in it by any chance... considering the fact ur guys r in the same school! lol!!!!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Marzouq said...

hahahahahaha! I remember those days! Thank god for college nobody saw my reports.. even if I did good! hahahaha! But highschool was funny as hell! good luck with your ingenious plan!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home