Monday, June 26, 2006

A Nice Little Gift


Yesterday I got a gift (...for the first time in ages). A friend from work went to Camp Arifjan (US military base in Kuwait, for those of you that don't know) and got me a lighter that looks just like the lighters used by the American troops in Iraq. It's manufactured by Zippo and has a shiny metallic purple exterior (not obvious in the picture) that changes color at different temperatues. I like the image on the front. The only thing that pisses me off about it is the fact that the exterior gets fingerprints on it easier than an ink drenched fingerprint on paper. Anyhow, this little thing is fun and I'm enjoying lighting cigarettes for everybody at work. I'm going to have learn how to do some cool Zippo lighter tricks. Its nice getting a gift every once in a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home