Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Me Vs. The Ministry Of Health


As most of you already know, I am currently setting up my tobacco import company, Q8Smoke. Everything was going smooth and well until the lawyer at my dad's company warned me about the Minister. Technically, I'm importing tobacco to resell without a liscence of any recognition from the US tobacco comapnies like Phillip Morris and RJ Reynolds. Therefore, I'm a smuggler. Not only am I under 18 and selling tobacco to minors ... wait, I don't care, they pay :P

That's all illegal, but nobody gives a shit, except for the minister himself. If he finds out that I am doing this, I'm going to lose every penny I made, my web domain will be shut down, I will be facing smuggling chargers, tobacco sale without a liscence charges, and tobacco sale to minors chargers. If convicted, I'm going to be paying one huge mother fucking fine as well as possible jail time.

I'm not putting my ass on the line. Unless I can find a loop hole in the law system, I'm done. Perhaps I can set up my site to sell other products?? For now I have to make sure the minister is happy. I can't get fucked yet, I haven't sold anything, and you cant get screwed for planning.I have to do some more research and see what I can do...

Wish me luck...

1 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger flippa x said...

best of luck. The ministry is so shitty over here.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home