Thursday, June 01, 2006

Licensed To Kill


I've been running low on cash for a while now, and I hate it. I was thinking about being an MOD, Merchant Of Death... selling tobacco products that is. Plenty of guys smoke cigarettes and they all the exotic brands that you cant get in Kuwait. I have some ties and can get some of that crap for a a better price. So reselling them could generate profit. Really not a a bad idea...

I myself am not a smoker, I hate the fucking coffin nails in a carton. That doesnt stop people from loving them though, people want people get... Fuzz provides =o)

I dunno.. this is just one of my bajillion schemes to make money in any illegal and twisted way possible. I suck, eh? ~FUZZ~

6 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Blogger Fujita said...

ahm ahm.. i'd be more than happy to help you;) .. Oo GOOD IDEA!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger ToXiC AnGeL said...

HeY DuDe...AmaZZzzInG BLoG!!>;) Keep iT BLoODy!;)

...-ToXic AnGeL-...

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger FUZZ said...

I have a partner in crime/bussiness associate already. Yippie!

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home