Sunday, June 25, 2006

I Wanna Go To Amst...Fran...Lond...umm.....Europe

I was thinking about travling to a new destination during this year's winter break. I feel like going to Europe. You see, I have no idea where in Europe I want to visit. My 2 main options at the moment are Amsterdam and Frankfurt. I haven't been to Amsterdam before, so that would be interesting. Though I have been to Frankfurt before. Frankfurt is definately the Heavy Metal center of Europe. I stand by the fact that Germany (Duestcheland!!!) is the absolute fucking best European country. France absolutely sucks. I hated Paris. If Iron Maiden and/or Metallica will be appearing in London this December, I'll be heading there in a heartbeat, no questions asked. As of this moment, I am aiming towards Frankfurt.

This should be fun. Just me and a friend in Frankfurt, the Metal capital of Europe, for about 10 days. I can't wait til December...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home