Thursday, June 01, 2006

Final Fucking Countdown

This coming tuesday i'll be finally fucking free from the fucking hell hole we know as BBS. Last day of exams is 666 (number of the beast,for all u iron maiden fans), June 6th, 2006. I dont really have plans, probably gona have lunch with friends. The number one thing on my mind is SLEEP. Last time i was this exhausted i ended up sleeping for 16 hours straight.


I really have nothing to do these days but stay captive in my room and get raped by a fucking math book, which i might just end up failing. Fuck numbers. I guess you've established by now I am an excessive swearer. End of the day, people are like OMG he's sooo pathetic... but really people, who the fuck cares? :P

~FUZZ~

8 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger Fujita said...

People always leave, and some don't even look back,
making it hard for me to keep my feelings on track!
hiding myself is a trait that I regretably lack.

With the problems im dealing with, with the sorrow i feel,
I find it hard to cope with anyone, my heart will never heal!
But atleast this isnt a dream of mine, this time it's all for real.

;/ end of the yr.. I'll miss you!!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger ToXiC AnGeL said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger ToXiC AnGeL said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger ToXiC AnGeL said...

DuDezZz!! HoW CaN u SaY ThoSe StuFF AbOUT SkOol!? MaN..DoNt THiNk I m A GeeK Ho Or AnYThIn' BuT iF SuM1 SaYZ SKoOl I DoNt ReMeMBeR THe FuKiN NuMbeRz Or thE FuKiN TeaChERz...I ReMeMBeR THe GooD StuF..(EXaMPle: FrieNdz, CuTe Guyz..GuYZ..DiD i MeNtioN GuyZ:P DiChIn' ClaSs..MakIn TeaCherZ CrY) AnYWaYZ... I Am AdMiTiNg..ThAt I'Ll MiSs ThE GooD DaYz...

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home