Saturday, June 10, 2006

Beit 7


Last Thursday me and my friend went to Beit 7 in Kuwait City. Its probably the best place in Kuwait to sit back and hang out. Its really close to the churchand on the same line of restaurants as Casper & Gambini's and The Square, across the street from Wasabi. The weather was alright and the fans were very practical.

For those of you that don't know Beit 7, its an old Kuwaiti house converted to a restaurant. The interior is absolutely amazing, it has a very homey feel to it, as well as a massive old tree growing right through the center of the structure. The outdoor seating is awesome. You get a nice view of the city and it looks exceptional at sundown. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture.

Also, I had some sheesha, end of school year celebration sheesha. I dont have sheesha very often, once every 2-3 months. I had grape flavored, my friend had the strawberry.

Anyways,if you havent been to B7, I suggest you go with some friends. Also,for all you tech geeks like me,they have free wireless internet. =o)

3 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger fritz said...

For people surfing through, it might help if you would write down what the hell BBS stands for. In my day, considerably before yours, it was Bulletin Board System. That was before the advent of the Internet when we downloaded files at 1200 baud (people on line earlier than 1991 did it at 300 baud!). Can't imagine what BBS might stand for now - Big Bad Suckers? Brown Bag Smashers? Bumbling Boob Suckers? :)

To continue this discussion further, go to:

pianofritz2.blogspot.com

and leave your blog address.

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BORING!!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger FUZZ said...

BBS
Bayan Bilingual School

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home